This 100% chlorine and bromine-free sanitizer is virtually odor-free and controls bacteria longer than chlorine or bromine.
- Biguanide sanitizer
- Unique blue color
Free is gentle on eyes, hair, and skin, and virtually odor-free. Since it doesn't affect pH levels, it requires less maintenance than traditional sanitizers.
- Remove chlorine or bromine source and disconnect feeder. Discontinue use of ionizers and electrochlorinators if present.
- Drain existing water in spa.
- Clean spa with water.
- Fill spa with water.
- Bring a sample of water to your Leisure Time dealer to check it for proper water balance.
- After your water has been balanced, add 1 oz. of this product for each 150 gallons of water to give a concentration of 50 ppm.
- Circulate for 30 minutes then check the sanitizer level. Adjust if necessary.
- Every week, check sanitizer concentration and pH. Adjust if necessary.
- The level of sanitizer should be maintained between 30 and 50 ppm. When teh level is 30 ppm or less, add enough of this product to bring the level up to 50 ppm.
- The sanitizer level should never be allowed to drop below 30 ppm.
- To raise sanitizer level 10 ppm, add 0.2 oz. per 150 gallons of water.
Always allow product to circulate in water for 15 minutes with jets on prior to adding another product.
Free products are compatible with the Leisure Time Simple Spa CareŽ program.